On the Job for Job Safety
- Established all-important relationships with critical influencers , including safety engineers, authors, academics, and experts within the job safety community
- Increased brand name recognition within Canada, especially to target audiences within key vertical markets
- Brand took a leadership position within critical job safety events and discussions:
- Seminar featuring Second City Alumnus Linda Kash (Philadelphia Cream Cheese Angel) and top job safety academics was considered by many influencers as the best session of a top job safety conference
- Brand took leadership role in critical Linkedin groups and discussions, sending thousands to the site.
- Favourable media pick up in trade publications
From plan to execution in two short, very busy months, we worked closely with Seton to develop relationships with key influencers and potential customers by adding value to the whole of the job safety space in Canada.
With a competitor that had been in the job safety business for more than a century, Seton needed to connect with influencers and customers in a way no one else had. It needed to immediately differentiate their business and clearly demonstrate the added value it brought to its key audiences.
An online magazine featuring top experts written by respected journalists and comedic informational videos combined to connect the best job safety information with the people who need it most: the men and women in charge of keeping Canadian workers safe.