1. This page contains the terms and conditions (“Terms”) for the Website(s) (“Website”) of Babble On Communications Inc., carrying on business as Reimagine PR and/or PR to the People (together “BOCI” or “we”. By accessing this Website, you and your organization are agreeing to be bound by these Terms as modified or amended by BOCI, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
2. These Terms may be occasionally updated, so please refer back to them in the future. By using this Website you agree to be bound by the then current version of these Terms.
Use of Website
3. You are permitted to use our Website for your own personal use and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. You are also free to bookmark and share links directing others to content on this Website. Material on this website must not otherwise be reproduced or republished, either online or offline, without our permission.
Intellectual Property Information
4. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior written consent.
5. Subject to paragraph 3, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
Site Up Time
6. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to maintenance, server or technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this Website is unavailable at any time.
8. When using this Website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law; or
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
9. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of paragraph 8 of these Terms.
10. By posting content to this Website, you warrant and represent that you either own or otherwise control all of the rights to that content, including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the content, or that your use of the content is a protected fair use.
12. This Website is for informational purposes only and we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
13. The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website. The material on this Website is provided ‘as is’ and you use it at your own risk.
14. The information contained on this Website constitutes general information and commentary only. This information does not take into account your specific circumstances and in no way constitutes legal, business or other advice to you.
15. You understand that all content posted to this Website is the sole responsibility of the individual who originally posted the content. You also understand that all opinions expressed by users of this Website are expressed strictly in their individual capacities, and not as a representative of Website, its owner or any of sponsors or partners.
16. This Website contains links to third-party websites, which are not under the control of BOCI and are provided as a convenience and for your information only. BOCI makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through the Website. When you access a non-BOCI website through this Website, you do so at your own risk and acknowledge that BOCI is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites. A link to another website does not mean that BOCI has endorsed, investigated or verified its content.
Exclusion of Liability
17. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
Termination of Use
18. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of this Website with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms.
19. You agree that these Terms contain the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter of these Terms and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, representations, negotiations, and discussions, whether oral or written, of the parties. There are no warranties, representations or other agreements between the parties in connection with the subject matter of these Terms except as specifically set forth in these Terms.
20. If any of these Terms is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall not be affected. These Terms shall thereafter be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision were omitted.
21. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada. By using this Website you agree that any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the applicable Canadian courts and tribunals.
22. Should you wish to contact us about these Terms, please send an email via this contact page.