Families go wild for the Kratt Brothers!
- Live appearances have drawn 10,000 and 38,000 people per day, driving record attendance and merchandize and concession sales for hosts
- Front page media coverage on The San Francisco Chronicle lead to national sponsorship deal with Old Navy and national tour
- National tour helped secure significant multi-year endorsement spokesperson deal with Fortune 500
- Endorsement and Sponsorships helped create Grizzle Gulch, the first ever kid-founded animal habitat for endangered animals, critical for endangered North American animals
- Show ratings consistently went up following live appearances
- Repeat live and media appearances in top media outlets, including Today Show, The View, NY Times, People Magazine, kept them top of mind and helped drive demand
The Kratt Brothers burst onto the scene in a big way with their first TV show, the Parents’ Choice Gold Award-winning PBS show Kratts’ Creatures.
The Emmy Award-winning Zoboomafoo and Emmy Award-nominated Wild Kratts were next up on PBS. And Be The Creature didn’t just run on National Geographic Channel, it sold to more than 150 countries around the world.
But none of that could have happened without an audience wanting more of the Kratts.
Our job was to keep them top of mind through large scale public appearances, top tier media interviews and strategic corporate and charitable relationships.
Getting or keeping a TV show on the air means keeping its stars in the public eye. But how to do it consistently and in ways that captured critical and public imaginations?
- 2 national tours, dozens of one-off appearances at local zoos, TV stations, book stores etc. designed to reach as many people as possible
- significant corporate sponsorships to underwrite inspiring, community-building initiatives including national tours and a land refuge project saving endangered animals
- top tier media appearances (like Today Show, The View, Ellen, People Magazine, The New York Times, etc.) that let the public get up close and personal with the stars they love
- extremely thoughtful care of fan base, especially key influencer fans, celebrity fans, Make a Wish fans, and other fans requiring additional care and attention